The Precor Chrono™ Power Indoor Cycle is suitable for both light and heavy power training. It measures power with its high-quality features to provide a smooth experience for both riders and instructors.
The strain gauge power sensor is placed directly on the resistance system. This protects the unit from sweat and shoe damage and increases the accuracy of its power measurements.
The bike also has patent-pending magnetic resistance and a bright, no change battery console backlight. This backlight is wired to the console to prevent the need for manual calibration and the batteries.
With an equal caliper design, the resistance mechanism offers a heavy flywheel and each knob turn offers an equal increase in difficulty without sudden jumps.
The Precor Chrono Power Indoor Cycle has several specifications which prospective buyers should take into consideration before making a purchase:
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lb / 159 kg
- User Height Range: 1.5 m — 2 m / 150 cm — 193 cm
- Crank Width:4 in/162 mm
- Q-factor: 6.4 in / 162 mm
- Length: 48 in / 122 cm
- Width: 20.4 in / 52 cm
- Equipment Weight : 110 lb / 50 kg
The Chrono bike also has some stand-out features, making it an excellent choice for anyone wanting to crank their exercise routine up to the next level:
- Color: Metallic black
- Frame: Aluminum
- Pedal Mount: Morse taper
- Drive system: Kevlar® cogged belt
- Resistance System: Magnetic
- Handlebars: Adjustable both vertically and horizontally
- Pedals: Dual-sided and SPD compatible
- Seat Adjustment: Can be altered both fore-aft and up-down
- Console: Compatible for Bluetooth, heart straps, and personal devices
Order the Precor Chrono™ Power Indoor Cycle today and get it fully assembled or choose to set it up yourself. Customized paint and decals are also available for those who want personalized touches.
Add the Precor Chrono™ Power Indoor Cycle to your cart today!